When we talk about the New Year, we often think of resolutions. We may resolve to work out more, spend less, or eat healthier. Dempsey & Baxter is here to help with jewelry-related resolutions! Here are the top 5 jewelry resolutions you need for 2017.
- GET ORGANIZED – It’s time to tidy your jewelry box, and to better care for your most treasured jewelry. Having your jewelry cleaned and professionally inspected, avoiding damaging chemicals, and keeping your jewelry catalogued will have you well on your way to a more organized 2017.
- TAKE CHANCES – Ready to liven up your jewelry wardrobe? Try incorporating the color of 2017 – Greenery – into your jewelry wardrobe, using accessories in unexpected ways, or taking heirlooms pieces and personalizing them in a memorable fashion.
- BE MORE ROMANTIC – It could be as simple surprising your loved one with a gift “just because,” having a piece of jewelry personalized, or getting them a traditional anniversary gift. Go the extra mile and the effort will be rewarded.
- REINVENT YOURSELF – Do you have tired styles of jewelry, or pieces that you have inherited that just aren’t your taste? Consider remounting gemstones in new settings to breathe life into your jewelry wardrobe.
- EXPRESS YOURSELF CREATIVITY – Get those creative juices flowing! Visit the Dempsey & Baxter Custom Design Studio, right inside the doors of Dempsey & Baxter Jewelers, and work directly with a trained custom design specialist. No matter the vision, we will help you make it a reality.
Shine Bright and Happy 2017!~ Ashley